Friday, October 15, 2010

Spooky Friday: Trick or Treat Bag


Happy Spooky Friday!!  I made this trick or treat bag using the same design as the Wicked Cool Bag I made with the owl punch.  This is a post from July when I participated in a blog hop.  I have a link to the video that you can view HERE.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
  • Card stock:  Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White
  • Ink:  Old Olive, Basic black
  • Stamp sets used:  Wicked Cool, Batty for You
  • Designer Series Paper is Wicked Fun Specialty
Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  I also want to thank everyone who has placed an order on my Stampin' Up! website!  I am so excited to be your Stampin' Up Demo!!  Those of you who have placed an order will receive an email from me about a punch card reward system that I am working on.  You can earn free stuff!  (If you have never ordered from me or have any questions, please send me an email, comment here, or click on the "SHOP NOW" button on the top right side of my blog). Thanks again,

2 comments:

  1. Wendy, this is such an elegant Halloween bag -- not spooky at all!!! I love how you did the handles!

    ReplyDelete