Monday, October 11, 2010

Merry Monday #1 Dasher Card

Happy Monday!  I am really excited about this post because it is a first in a series of posts that I will do each Monday until Christmas.  The posts will be called Merry Monday and I will post a different Christmas craft each week.  This week's post is an elegant Christmas card using the Dasher stamp from Stampin' Up! I just love this stamp and I know you will be seeing more of him during my Merry Monday posts.  I embossed him with craft ink and added a little dazzling diamonds to his antlers (hard to see in pic).  I really love this ribbon, it makes the most beautiful bows and adds the elegant touch to this card.  I hope you like it and I really appreciate you stopping by!! (I am still adjusting to not having the cherries all over my blog but I am enjoying the new design! :)

All supplies are Stampin' Up! except for the embossing folder that I used that is a Cuttlebug folder (which is one of my faves!)
  • Dasher Stamp
  • Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Whisper White
  • Craft ink in Chocolate Chip, clear embossing powder
  • Dazzling Diamonds glitter
  • Ribbon is 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Early Espresso
Have a great week and stop by Wednesday for Turkey Talk! I am going to post 1 Thanksgiving project each Wednesday until Thanksgiving arrives.  .

1 comment:

  1. Wendy, this card is -- as usual -- beautiful!!!

    Thank you so much for my candy!!! I received the package on Saturday and I posted it today! I even used one of the stamps already!!!

    ReplyDelete