Saturday, October 2, 2010

Blog Candy Winner!!

Hi everyone!  I am so excited to announce the winner of my blog candy!  I used Random.org and here are the results! The winner is Audrey Frelx said...


Wendy, congratulations of 172 followers!!!
That looks like a very pretty set of stamps!
September 27, 2010 9:11
 
Min: 1

Max: 15
Result:
1
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

RANDOM.ORG - Integer Widget
 
 
Congrats Audrey!!  If you send me an email to wendyron@bright.net I will get your set out to you.  Thank you to everyone who entered.  And a huge THANK YOU to all of my wonderful followers and all of the great comments that you leave for me.  It means a lot!  I am hoping to do blog candy at least once a month so check back! :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I can't believe it!!! I just can't!!! I am so excited, thank you so very much!!! I was just coming here to visit and see what you were up too and isn't this just an absolutely wonderful surprise!

    Thanks again and I'll get email out to you right away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Audrey!! Awesome blog candy!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Audrey,
    so happy for ya
    Thanks Wendy
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete