Hello everyone! This is going to be Turkey Talk Wednesday. Each Wednesday until Thanksgiving I am going to post a different project. I had such a good time making this card. Tomorrow on YouTube I will post a Crafty Thursday Card Series Video and this week I am doing this card. So watch for a video on YouTube tomorrow. I have a link to my YouTube channel over on the right side of my blog.
- Card stock is Stampin' Up! in Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, and Glossy
- Stampin' Up! ink is Pumpkin Pie
- Versamark Pad, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Gun
- SU ribbon in Early Espresso
- Stamp Set is from SU and it is called Punched Posies (was in the Spring Mini), also the set Falling Leaves which is in the catalog
- Leaf Punch
- SU Square Lattice Embossing folder and Big Shot
- SU oval punch and scalloped oval punch
- Zots Strong Glue Dots
Thank you so much for stopping by today. Check back on "Spooky Friday"! Each Friday I am going to post another Halloween project or two until Halloween gets here. This is my favorite time of the year with all of the Holidays coming up so I thought I would craft as much as I could! :) Have a great day!