Thursday, October 7, 2010

Butterfly Birthday

Hello!  I made this birthday card for all of the women in my family. It was quick and simple and I used 2 of my favorite colors:  Peach Parfait and Early Espresso! :)  I hope you enjoy it and thank you so much for stopping by!

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
  • Punched Posies and Flight of the Butterfly Stamp Set
  • Card stock is Peach Parfait, Early Espresso, Whisper White
  • Ink is Peach Parfait and Early Espresso
  • Designer Series Paper:  Elegant Soiree
  • Designer  Button in Pumpkin Pie
  • 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon in Pumpkin Pie
  • Scallop Edge Border Punch
  • White Gel Pen
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Have a Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. Wendy,
    Such a pretty card! I love the colors and the butterfly is beautiful.
    hugs
    Stacy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. I like how the sentiment and the dsp swirls tie in. I'm a new follower from Stampin' Connection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Wendy! What a cute card!

    Thank you for dropping in today! I've not been feeling very well today -- really nasty headache/migraine all day; I think it's probably that my blood pressure is up. Anyway, I wanted to check on you guys and let you know I haven't forgotten any of you -- my good friends!

    ReplyDelete