Thursday, October 28, 2010

Spooky Friday: BOO!!


Hi everyone! I can't believe this will be my last Halloween post! I just love Halloween and I have had such a great time making all of these spooky projects! For this card I used the Stampin' Up Spider Web embossing folder and then I sponged it with black ink. The ribbon is Basic Grey and the Spider is from My Mind's Eye. I cut the "Boo" on my cricut using Paper Pups (I used the shadow feature and it is cut at 2"). The word was originally welded together but I didn't like how it looked so I cut it apart and used dimensionals to adhere it down. Card stock is Basic Black, Whisper White, and Peach Parfait. This picture shows a close up of the Spider Web embossing folder. This is such a fun folder to use.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderfully wicked HALLOWEEN! 

2 comments:

  1. Wendy,
    What a cute card. That web embossing is too cool. I love it
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, what a cute card!!! I was going to ask about the webbing, but I read from Stacy it's embossed. I have a webbing texture plate but it doesn't look as pronounced as yours! Great job!

    ReplyDelete