Monday, October 25, 2010

Merry Monday: Dasher

Hello everyone!  I hope you all enjoyed the weekend.  We had some really  nice weather and were able to spend some time outside and just relax.  It is time for another Merry Monday card and this week I used the Dasher stamp.  I stamped him with white craft ink and used white embossing powder.  I really like this stamp and you will probably see him again next week! :)  After I embossed the background I sponged it with Early Espresso.  All supplies are Stampin' Up!

  • Card stock:  Crumb cake, Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
  • EDITED TO ADD: I did not use the big shot and top note die on this.  I used my cricut and storybook cartridge.
  • Oval Punch
  • Scallop Oval Punch
  • Perfect Details embossing plate
  • Ink:  White Craft Ink, Early Espresso
  • Dasher Stamp Set
  • 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon in Early Espresso.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I will see you on Wednesday for a Thanksgiving card.
Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card. This is just the cutest stanp and the embossing is so perfect. Thanks for shareing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!!! I really like that stamp! I love anything with reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I've been on the fence about getting this stamp, but I think I need to get it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy,
    I love it. So sorry I haven't been stopping by but I have been working on DVD's. Your card is adorable and I love the stamp.
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete