Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Grateful: Day of Gratitude

It is Wednesday and time for a Thanksgiving project.  I just love the new stamp set called Day of Gratitude.  The leaf stamp is from this stamp set and I stamped it in Old Olive.  The sentiment is from the discontinued set called Warm Words.  Even though this set is retired I use it ALL the time! :)  The paper on the bottom of the card is from the BEAUTIFUL Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper that is in the Holiday Mini.  I have bought several packs of this and LOVE it! The paper on the top is Crumb Cake and I embossed it with the Perfect Details embossing plate then sponged it with Early Espresso.  The strip of paper down the middle is some wall paper.  I have a book of wall paper that has some really nice designs in earth tones that I use a lot.  It is thick and really textured.  The buttons are Cajun Craze (with linen thread tied in them) and so is the paper that the leaf is on.  I also used it for the sentiment.  The leaf is stamped on Very Vanilla.  I used the oval punch and the scalloped oval punch for the sentiment.  Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and I hope you are having a Wonderful Wednesday!!

4 comments:

  1. Wendy,
    What a pretty card. I love that leaf stamp. And how creative are you on using wallpaper. I love that idea.
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and love that color!!! Where'd you find the cajun craze color buttons to match?!!!

    Thanks, Wendy, for your recent visit and you always leave me the sweetest comments too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is one that really gives you a warm feeling. The colors are lovely and I love the leaf stamp.

    ReplyDelete