Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Shape Card


Hey everyone!  It is week 2 of my Turkey Talk series.  Each Wednesday I am posting a Thanksgiving project.  This week I am posting a pumpkin shape card that I made using the Cricut. I have a cut file posted in the bottom right corner of my blog that you can download.  I used George and Stretch Your Imagination.  This card will also be featured in my Crafty Thursday Card Series video this week.  You can get to my youtube channel from a button on the right side of my blog (video will be posted on Thurs.).  I am just having so much fun making holiday projects and I am really into shape cards lately so between those two things, this project was born! :) 
 
  • Cricut and Cartridges: George and Stretch Your Imagination
  • Card stock:  Peach Parfait, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
  • Ink:  Early Espresso for the sentiment, Pumpkin Pie to sponge
  • Falling Leaves Stamp Set
  • Old Olive Designer Button
  • Linen Thread
  • Raffia
  • Big Shot
  • Embossing folders:  Swiss Dots, Swirls (those are cuttlebut)
  • Square Lattice Embossing Folder (SU)
Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you are as excited as I am about the countdown to Thanksgiving!  This is the best time of the year!  Have a great day!!

6 comments:

  1. I love this! I love the different embossing you added to -- gives it so much depth! A fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card!! I absolutely love it! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy,
    This is nice. I love the embossing. Still busy doing the dvd's for my kids but wanted to stop by, say hi and see how you are.
    Great job
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, you create very unique projects and post well done videos. I look forward to your next project and video.

    Hugs, Cheryle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pumpkin card. Thanks so much for sharing it and your cut file. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete