Thursday, December 30, 2010
I also am dying to share that my CRICUT IMAGINE is on its way to me house!!
Thank you all for stopping by. I have quite a few Christmas cards I never got around to posting. Is it too late???? Or should I go ahead and post them????
Have a great day!!
Monday, December 27, 2010
Lots of Love and Hugs,
Much love to you all and I hope you had a wonderful holiday!!
Thursday, December 23, 2010
Thanks for stopping by!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
EDITED TO ADD THE LINK TO THE DIRECTIONS FOR WRITING IN A CIRCLE:
Monday, December 20, 2010
Saturday, December 18, 2010
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Thanks for stopping by today and I will see you tomorrow! :)
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Thanks so much for stopping by! Merry Christmas,
Monday, December 13, 2010
- Stamp Sets: Peaceful Wishes and Season of Joy
- Card stock: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
- Ink: Early Espresso, Always Artichoke
- Markers: Cherry Cobbler
- Color Spritzer Tool
- 5/8" Grosgrain or Satin ribbon in Early Espresso
- Oval Punch and Oval Scallop Punch
Have a wonderful snowy Monday!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Hi everyone! I just had to show how Stampin' Up! and good wine go together! LOL I made this cloth bag for a great bottle of wine using the new Stampin' Up! Deck the Halls Designer Fabric. I cut the fabric at 5 3/4x 24. Then I folded it in half and sewed a seam at the top on each side. Then I sewed up the sides using a 1/2" seam.
I have been so busy doing paper crafts I have really missed using my sewing machine! :) The ribbon is some wired 1/2" red Christmas ribbon.
Thanks for stopping by today! Have a great Tuesday!
Monday, December 6, 2010
Here is a close up of these wallpaper ornaments: The wallpaper has great texture.
Thank you all so much for stopping by today and Merry Monday!!
Friday, December 3, 2010
Stacy inspired me! She always does a cute job on the inside of her cards! (Thanks Stacy!)
Stampin' Up Items:
- Basic Black, Brushed Silver, Shimmery White card stock
- The Congratulations stamp is from the retired set called Well Scripted
- 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Basic Black
- Circle Punch and Scallop Punch
- Fiskars Border Punch
- Black Glitter paper and Designer Paper is DCWV
Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Friday!!