Monday, December 6, 2010

Merry Monday: Ornament Punch

Hi everyone!  Merry Monday to you!  I did something really different and fun for this card.  for the background, I took one of my Texturz Plates and covered it with Always Artichoke ink using a brayer (the paper is Whisper White) then I ran it through the big shot!  I really like how it turned out and all I had to do was wipe off the plate with some of my stamp cleaner spray and a paper towel.  The ornaments were made using the SU ornament punch.  I used an old wallpaper book to punch out these ornaments.  It made them really thick and they lay nice on the card with dimensionals.  I used linen thread  to tie around each ornament.
Here is a close up of these wallpaper ornaments:  The wallpaper has great texture.

Thank you all so much for stopping by today and Merry Monday!!



3 comments:

  1. Wendy,
    Ths is such a pretty card. I really like how you used wallpaper to make the ornaments, that is such a good idea.
    Thanks so much for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Wendy, that is so creative! The card is beautiful :)

    Hope you had a good day!!!

    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the great colors and texture on these!

    ReplyDelete