Monday, October 17, 2011

These Boots Are Made for Witches!

Hey everyone!  I was so excited to make this card because I found this cute pumpkin border punch at Jo Ann made by EK Success.  It is a little hard to see it because I made the card so that the pumpkins fold up and over the bottom.  :) 
Here is a cute fall pic of my sweet little Aiden. 
He is not quite sitting on his own yet (he is 10 weeks!) so I had my hand on him holding him up and took it away just as I snapped this pic.  So you can tell he is starting to lean! LOL!  He is sitting on an antique school desk in my living room.  I thought he looked so adorable next to the scarecrow.  And he must have been Ohio State's good luck charm because we actually won!
Anyway here are my supplies for the card:

Stamp Set:  Wicked Cool
Paper:  Peach Parfait, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, and a random piece from my scrap box
Ink:  Old Olive
Stampin Up Chalks were used to color in the socks on the boots.
The ribbon is from Bazzill and I used nesties for the circles and scallops. 
Have a super day and thanks for stopping in!

5 comments:

  1. Wendy,
    Super cute card but super duper cute Aiden. He is just adorable. Thank you so much for sharing him with all of us
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card a what an adorable little baby

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is just so adorable!!!! Glad to see you back crafting again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, my sweet friend! What a cute card, but just look at the little cutie, Aiden!!! Love your card but the little sweetie is just the blog stopper... lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super spooky!Great embossing!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete