Thursday, October 13, 2011

Happy Fall!

Hey everyone!  This is the card that I worked on yesterday one handed! :)  I have been dying to use the candy corn nesties that I got last year.  I am going to post a video later on today (hopefully!) so check my YouTube channel later on.  I used the big shot for almost this whole card.  I just love it!
Supplies:
  • Big Shot, Candy Corn nesties, 1 3/4" circle nestie
  • 1 1/2" Circle Punch
  • 2" Scallop Circle Punch
  • Embossing Folders:  Spots and Dots, Perfect Polka Dots, Square Lattice
  • Spider Button from Jo Ann
  • Stamp Set:  Batty For You
  • Card Stock:  Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Peach Parfait, Soft Suede, So Saffron, Kraft
  • Ink:  Peach Parfait
  • Ribbon:  Peach Parfait Poly Stitched Ribbon
Thank you so much for stopping by and Happy Fall! (Once I get the pictures taken of Aiden I will post them :)

2 comments: