Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Finally Crafting!



Hey everyone!  This picture shows why I haven't been posting!  LOL!  I made an entire card one-handed today.  As soon as my husband got home I told him to come take a picture of me crafting! He laughed because of me holding Aiden and how messy my craft space is! With only one hand I had to decide if I was going to clean or craft and I chose craft.
I have gotten some great emails from some of you and I want to say thank you!  I really have not had any time to craft but I decided that today was the day! :)  I took Aiden and went down to my craft room.  He slept for all of 20 minutes so I had to hold him and try to work on a Halloween card with the other.  He is NOT light.  We went to the Dr. last week and he was almost 13lbs then.  I can't believe he is 9 weeks old already!  Time is sure flying and I am loving every single second that I am home with him.  So I will post the card that I made tomorrow and I am already working on another one.  I would like to post at least 3 times a week because I have really missed it. 
Here is a picture of my smiling cutie! See why I can't put him down while I craft??  He just melts my heart and I have to hold him. 
Thanks for stopping by and to all of you who have continued to keep in touch and continued to come to my blog.
Hugs,

8 comments:

  1. OMG, Aiden is such a sweet cutie!!! And, wow, is he growing!!!

    Glad to hear you'll get to do a bit of crafting, I've really missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! I carried my little one around in one of those baby carriers that attached to me! LOL she was like a little monkey she was always attached to me but I had both hands free! Glad you still found a way to craft with only one hand free, a true crafter at heart!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations! he is too cute! glad to see you crafting even if it's only 1 handed LOL huggs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy,
    You have been missed sweetie, and Aiden is just the cutest little thing. Happy to hear that all is good with you. I wouldn't be able to put him down either
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any of us with children will understand. :) And sweetheart, they only get bigger. So enjoy this time with him!!! What a cutie patootie! Congratulations and welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG he has grown so fast & so Cute and so alert. I'll bet he will love crafting too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want more pictures!!! He is so adorable! Look at that smile...

    ReplyDelete