Friday, October 21, 2011

Grateful For Many Things!

Hi everyone!  Here is a really simple card that I plan on making for Thanksgiving.  I just love that "Grateful" stamp that is in the Falling Leaves set.  I have been using it a lot this year because there are so many things that I am grateful for this year.  The leaf is a die from Provo Craft that has a matching embossing folder.  Okay so speaking of being grateful, here is a picture of what I am most grateful and thankful for....Mr. Aiden :).
He just loves tummy time!
  • Falling Leave Stamp Set
  • Big Shot with the Top Note Die and the Finial Press Embossing Folder
  • Early Espresso Satin Ribbon
  • Ink:  Early Espresso
  • Paper:  Early Espresso, Cajun Craze
  • Word Window Punch
  • Fall Designer Paper from last year (Sorry, it is retired but I love it!)
Non SU
  • Leaf die and emboss set from Provo Craft
Have  a super weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Wendy,
    Really nice card. I love how simple it is. Really super duper cute pic of little Aiden. You have to get that one framed. To cute
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "grateful" card! It so pretty -- clean, simple, but it has an elegance!

    AND I LOVE-LOVE seeing that little cutie, Aiden!!!

    ReplyDelete