Thursday, November 4, 2010

Crafty Thursday Card Series: Dasher Christmas

Hi everyone!  Here is my Crafty Thursday creation!!  I am just loving the Dasher stamp and have used it on multiple cards.  I think this card is going to be the one I send out to everyone. :)  (I always say that then I make another one and like it more!!) I had to laugh when I just posted this card because in the post below this I said I was unique because I can't stop using the same 3 or 4 colors lately and this card is using my 4 colors!!  One day soon I am going to try to get out of my comfort zone! LOL!


  • Dasher Stamp
  • Early Espresso Ink
  • Early Espresso, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede card stock
  • Old Olive satin Ribbon
  •  Big Shot with Texturz Plate
  • Non Stampin Up!:  Nesties to cut the circle. 
Thank you all so much for stopping by today!  I am excited about the weekend because my sister-in-law is coming and we plan to craft allllllllll weekend! :)  *Hugs to you all*

3 comments:

  1. Wendy,
    What an elegant card. I had to laugh when you said that you now say "now" all of the time. I do it all of the time, of course I notice after my video is posted..lol..
    Your Ginger was so cute at the end, I almost spit out my coffee, I was laughing so hard.
    Thanks so much for sharing & for the laugh!
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops, just me again :)
    Just wanted to say, glad your voice is better

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy, what a really cute card!!! Yes, you do sound better! And, wow, I can't believe it's your ninth one either!!!

    ReplyDelete