Friday, November 12, 2010

Amazing Stampin' Up! Offer!!

Stampin' Up! is offering 50% off of the Demo Starter kit.  If you have ever thought about joining, now is the time to do it! :)  You will get $310 of products for 87.50.  This offer will begin on Monday, November 15 and extend through the end of the month.  Please email me if you have any questions or would like to talk about becoming a demo (it is one of the best things I have ever done!:).  If you would like to join you can click on the Shop Now link in the top right corner of my blog.  When signing up it will ask you for my password and it is Kreations.  Click Here to View Flyer
Have a super weekend!  If you have a chance stop by tomorrow as I am going to post some pictures of my dining room table that my dad, hubby, and I made!
Crafty hugs to you all!

1 comment:

  1. Wendy,
    This is an amazing offer. I have thought about joining many times, but I would have a hard time meeting the quota each quarter, but still is an amazing offer.
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete