Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Receiving Blanket Card

Hi everyone!  I enjoyed the days that I worked on the owl receiving blanket so much that over the weekend I made a receiving blanket card! I gave this card to my hubby on Father's Day from the baby.  He really liked it and got a kick out of getting a card that was from the baby! :)  I am going to do a video on this card later in the week and will let you know when it is up.  Don't forget to register for the blog candy on the top post. 

  • Paper:  SU Certainly Celery, Whisper White.  Checkered paper is K&Co
  • Ink:  Certainly Celery, White Gel Pen
  • Ric Rac in Sparkly White (from Jo Ann)
  • Scallop Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch
  • Stamp Set:  Fox and Friends
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!  I am hoping to relax a little more.  I am in the process of getting things ready for my substitute teacher for my 12 weeks of maternity leave that starts in August on the first day of school. 
Take care,

2 comments:

  1. My friend, what an adorable card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy,
    What a great card for your hubby! I love it. That turtle is adorable, although a monkey would of been cute as well :)
    Make sure you take it easy
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete