Sunday, August 15, 2010

Something To Crow About

Hello everyone!  I hope you are having a crafty weekend!  I just wanted to share a scrapbook page that I made for my cousin's baby book.  (Jennifer, if you are reading this, the book is on its way to you). :)  I used Just Because Cards for this page and I had a great time making the rooster.  I cut many layers for his "tail" and layered them and cut them until I liked how it looked.  Some are embossed with Stampin' Up! embossing folders. 

Paper is Stampin' Up!, Bazzil, DCWV, and K&Co.  Ribbon is Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by! 

6 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the rooster tale - and could be used for any milestone or achievement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo Cute, the rooster is beautiful. I may have to get this cart just for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, that is super cute!!! Love all the colors in your rooster! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I LOVE Cherries and have Red and Cherries all over my house! My nephew was just named Kingston too! Hugs from Iowa.
    enjoying and following from SC

    http://mycheerystampinspace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete