Is it too much??? Should I keep the cherries, use this, or go with something else totally different. Thank you for taking the time to share your opinions. Now on to the award!! :)
I want to thank my friend Audrey for giving me this award! She is a great blogging friend and I love her! Just click on her name to see her blog and all of her creative projects!!
The rules in accepting this award are:
1. you must thank the person who passed it on to you,
2. copy award to your blog.
3. list three (3) things you love about yourself,
4. post a picture that you love on your blog, and
5. pass award on to five (5) others
Okay so I did the first 2 things...now 3 things I love about myself are:
1. I picked a great husband who supports my crafting habit!
2. I have never met a dog that I didn't instantly love.
3. I love being with my family more than anything else.
Now, the picture thing was hard because there are tons of pictures that I love. So I have to post 3. The first one is funny to my husband and I because he goes to bed really early (because he gets up REALLY early) and I am always trying to keep him up to talk to me!
The second picture is of my brother and I. He is a lot taller than I am (well who isnt? ha!) but he is always taking "Long Arm" pictures of us. This is one of my favorites!
And the last picture is from when the Australia wild fires were going on. I got this picture in an email and it is just a cool picture! So Sweet!
And now here is the hard part: Trying to pick ONLY 5 people to give this award to! I love all of the blogs that I follow so it was hard to pick. Here they are, please have a look! :)
Thanks so much for stopping by! I got the new owl punch from Stampin Up so I will show some projects with that!! It is my new favorite tool!