Thursday, July 15, 2010
Missing You, Blog Award, and Blog Candy!!!
Hi everyone! I am so excited because my friend Audrey (who has a wonderful blog that you can view here: Audrey ) gave me a blog award! I can't thank you enough Audrey!! (blog award is below)
I even had a little time to craft today and I made this "Missing U" card using the alphabet stamp from SU First Day. I cut the U with SCAL and the arrow with design studio. Cardstock is SU Cherry Cobbler, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.
So for this blog award I have to tell 7 things that I love so here goes:
1. I love my family and my crazy dogs.
2. I love to craft in ALL of my spare time.
3. I love waking up early and it still being dark out.
4. I love thunderstorms.
5. I love summer because I am a teacher and I don't work summers.
6. I love the snow! Maybe because of snow days!! Ha! But really I could probably live in Alaska and drive a snow cat for half the year and be so happy!
7. I love my blogging family. You all are so great!
So now I am going to give this award to 3 people:
These ladies have wonderful blogs!!
Don't forget to scroll down to my last post and sign up for the BLOG CANDY that I am giving away tomorrow. I hope you all have a super weekend!