Monday, May 10, 2010

Whew! Finally Some Crafting!!


Hi everyone! I am a member of the Retired Teachers' Tea Committee at school so I have been doing obligation crafting (LOL, but you know what I mean) for school. Here is the card that I made for the retirees (only 25 more years til I can retire...sigh). Sorry about the hole punched in the corner but I have to save it in a binder. I used JOTS for the tea cup! I have had a lot of fun making stuff for the tea. But now that I am finally done making everything that I needed to make, I decided to do a scrapbook page of my cutey pie Cooper! He has more facial expressions of any dog! My husband and I just crack up at him.

Thanks so much for looking! Also now that I am all caught up on most crafting I am going to do a video of the volunteer bags sometime this week. Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

  1. Wendy,
    Love the cards, but OMG Cooper is just too cute. I love the one with his lil paws crossed. To funny! It is amazing how human like our dogs are.
    Glad to see ya back, and can't wait to see your video.
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for shareing these projects. Cooper's pictures are soooo cute. I love seeing ideas for pet pictures. Also I had forgotten that there was a tea cup on JOTS. I had been looking for one myself.

    ReplyDelete