Saturday, May 1, 2010

Go, Graduate Card/ How to Use Stampin' Up!'s Clear Mount Stamps


Hi Everyone and Happy National Scrapbook Day!
I am so excited about the new Summer Mini Catalog going live today! If you would like me to mail you a catalog, please send me an email (contact info is on the right side of my blog) or you can go to this link http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/16192.asp and view it as a pdf. I have done a short video on how to use these clear mount stamps and I show what I think is an easier way to put the labels on the stamps. Scroll down in this post to view the video. Please don't mind my video camera, it is old and I am hopefully getting a new one!
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!





Go, Graduate Clear Mount Stamp Set # 120054
Real Red CS #102482
Whisper White CS # 100730
Brushed Silver CS # 100712
Stampin' Pad in Basic Black #101179
Scallop Circle Punch # 109043
Scallop Edge Punch # 112091
1" Double Stitch Grosgrain Ribbon in Real Red # 115607

No comments:

Post a Comment