Whew! It took me all weekend but I finally finished the wall unit I have been working on. I am really happy with how it turned out. It is 4ftx3ft and it holds a ton of stuff which is great. Thanks to all of the years that my dad and I did woodworking together, I was able to complete this almost by myself. My hubby had to drill out the holes for the dowel rods and he also pulled a couple of nails that I didn't like.
I got the inspiration for this unit from an old pottery barn craft organizer that I saw online. They do not make it anymore....here is a pic of it.
Thanks for looking and I hope you like it! Have a super week!