Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Craft Wall Organizer is Complete!

Whew! It took me all weekend but I finally finished the wall unit I have been working on. I am really happy with how it turned out. It is 4ftx3ft and it holds a ton of stuff which is great. Thanks to all of the years that my dad and I did woodworking together, I was able to complete this almost by myself. My hubby had to drill out the holes for the dowel rods and he also pulled a couple of nails that I didn't like.





I got the inspiration for this unit from an old pottery barn craft organizer that I saw online. They do not make it anymore....here is a pic of it.


Thanks for looking and I hope you like it! Have a super week!

6 comments:

  1. Very cool! Love the black and all the cubbies. :) And how neat is the wrapping paper on a roll??? Instant access? Are you kidding me? Your a genius! LOL! Okay, this won't happen at my house, but I am totally diggin' yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, you did a great job. I like yours better than Pottery Barn and I love their furniture. Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a wall unit like this too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, I like yours better than the PB version too. I wish I was as talanted.

    ReplyDelete