Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hershey Kiss Treat Box DT Post!

Hi Everyone!  I can't wait for you to try out this adorable box from The Cutting Cafe I LOVE, LOVE it!  I think I am going to mass produce these for my students this year.  :)  Here is a link to Hershey Kiss Treat Box  Here are some more pictures along with a video:




Cutting Cafe Files that I used
Hershey Kiss Treat Box
Hershey Kiss Shape Card
White Signo Gel Pen
DCWV Metallic Stack for the silver paper
Kraft Cardstock
Stampin' Up Supplies: 
Paper:  Chocolate Chip,Whisper White, Creamy Caramel (R)
Scallop and Oval Punches
Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon (R)
Snowburst Embossing Folder

5 comments:

  1. So perfect to hold those little kisses candies. LOVE THE EMBOSSING FOLDER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Great bow!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just sooooooo in love with this box. LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how brilliant this looks
    in this silvery texture!
    I adore that!
    I didn't but really wanted to make this
    box and seeing yours made me under
    stand why!
    Great!!!!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just in case you stop in, my friend, I came by to let you know I'm missing you!!! Hope all's going well, and hope to hear from you soon!

    Hugs to you, and that little sweetie of yours... lol!!!

    ReplyDelete