Thursday, July 28, 2011

Baby Update!

Hi everyone!  I want to thank everyone for the emails that I have gotten lately about how the baby and I are doing, you all are so great!  I thought I better update you all as to what is going on.  I am almost 38 weeks along (the pic above was 36 weeks...I'm huge! :).  At my Monday DR. appointment this week my blood pressure was high so I have been back every day this week and my blood pressure is still high so now I have to do a non stress test and a BPP (biophysical profile ultrasound) 2x a week just to monitor things.  Due to my blood pressure I have been put on bed rest which is killing me! LOL!  It is so hard to just lay there and think of all the things that need done.  Luckily we are ready for the baby and are really excited.  I am just hoping that my blood pressure goes down and that its not going to complicate anything.  I go back to the Dr. in the morning to have everything checked again so hopefully we get some good news.  This bed rest better be working to lower my BP!  So thanks again to all of you for your emails.  I really appreciate it!  I will update you all soon!  Please put in some extra craft time for me!  I think it will be awhile before I can work on any projects! :)
Hugs,
Wendy

5 comments:

  1. Stay off your feet, and stay well! Looking forward to seeing baby photos soon!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself, and just so you know, I'm on pins and needles waiting to hear the great news!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so good Wendy. Waiting for updates!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you!! You are glowing!! Hope all goes well with you and the baby! Can't wait to see pics too....Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was thinking about you (two) today.
    So I was looking to your blog, and yes I'm right.
    Today ist your day.
    Hope everything ist well!
    Seeing you and your ideas soon...

    Jael

    ReplyDelete