Friday, June 25, 2010

Because I Care

Happy Friday! It was nice to make a really simple elegant card today. I used the new hostess
set called "Because I Care". I really love how white embossing shows up on the new Cherry Cobbler paper. It seems everything I have made lately involves this color! I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend!

All Supplies on this project are Stampin' Up!
  • Because I Care Hostess Set
  • Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White Card Stock
  • Whisper White Craft Ink
  • White Embossing Powder
  • 1/4" White Grosgrain Ribbon

Take care,


3 comments:

  1. Yep, it is a very elegant looking card! I am not much for red, but I like this card! It is just so crisp and clean looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy. I found your blog on Stampin Connection, and am now following it. This is, as you said, a very elegant card. The white embossing on red is very beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning card. Nice work with the white EP. I just signed up to follow your blog - also came here from Stampin' Connection. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete